U-Reach is not accountable for any incidental or consequential damages, which includes, but not constrained to property harm, loss of time or data from use of a U-Reach product, or any other damages attributable to product malfunction or failure of (including without limitation, those attributable to: (1) reliance at the materials provided, (2) costs of product replacement, (3) loss of use, data or profits, (4) delays or business interruptions, (5) and any principle of legal responsibility, arising out of or in reference to the use or overall performance (or from delays in servicing or lack of ability to render service on any) U-Reach product). U-Reach makes every effort to ensure proper operation of all products. However, the customer is responsible to affirm that out of the U-Reach product meets the customer's quality requirement. The customer further acknowledges that fallacious operation of U-Reach product and/or software program, or hardware issues, can cause loss of data, defective formatting, or data loading. U-Reach will make efforts to resolve or repair any issues recognized by customer either within the warranty period or on a time and materials basis.
By purchasing U-Reach Products, you have read and agreed to our policies, terms, and conditions. Customer agrees to pay all costs including attorney's and collection fees for delinquent accounts.
1. If the system has an expired warranty
a. If you want to proceed with repair(s), please send back the system and remark "expired warranty" on your RMA form. U-Reach will be required to collect a fee for the maintenance. If the customer does not wish the product to be maintained, U-Reach will collect an inspection fee for the product.b. Please complete the RMA Form and enclose it with your package. All packages without an RMA form will be refused at the shipper’s cost.
c. The end-user will be responsible for 2-way shipping.
2. If the system is within warranty
a. Fill in the information, in detail, for the faulty product. Email the RMA request form to U-Reach UK and the customer will receive an RMA number (email email@example.com). Proof of the original invoiced purchase date is required for warranty service.
b. Your invoiced purchase(s) must be through U-Reach Data Solutions Inc., our authorized resellers, or distributors; in order for the warranty to be valid. If you purchased from another regional market, you must send the machine back to the original seller that you've purchased from.
c. If U-Reach finds the returned product is not defective, then an invoice will be issued to the customer for shipping and inspection fees £40.00 (GBP).
3. If U-Reach discovers the product is returned without a serial number, the serial number sticker is damaged, or the serial number is discrepant with the product. The product will be deemed as having an expired warranty. Please see point 1 above for the expired warranty policy.
4. If U-Reach discovers that the product is still in the warranty period, but is damaged by misuse, abuse, accidents, or inappropriate handling and installation. U-Reach will not be held responsible for the warranty service; there will be a mandatory repair fee charged.
5. Prior to shipping your RMA, please pack your product extremely well with anti-shock packaging. We highly recommend you use the original shipping box. If the product is damaged because of the improper packing, U-Reach will not be held responsible for the warranty service. The product will be deemed as having an expired warranty. Please see point 1 above for the expired warranty policy.
6.Warranty PeriodDuplicator Machines: 1 year
Adapters: 6 months
Sockets & Cables: 3 months
Any extended warranty option only applies to machines.